Telnet session

Eddie Corns eddie at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
Wed Aug 4 06:35:46 EDT 2004

"Yannick Turgeon" <nobody at nowhere.com> writes:

>Hello all,

I don't see anything obviously wrong in the structure, a simpleminded
translation to linux worked as expected even with a command to generate a
recursive directory listing which, on my machine, is huge.

What happens if set REMOVEJUNK to False?, I had to do that to see any output
but I don't know what Windows generates.  I guess what you're trying to filter
out is ANSI control sequences but I suspect you may not have that right and
you're removing ALL output.

A minor point, you only need to do the re.compile once, moving it outside the
function would be more efficient.

Eddie