Help req: py2exe's compiled executables only working with XP

Matthew K Jensen mattjensen at timetospare.net
Sun Aug 29 01:03:30 EDT 2004

I am a young programmer with his big break on the line. For some
reason, small apps that I've written and compiled on an XP machine
won't work on anything but XP machines. I can't find any clue as to
what's going on. Is the problem py2exe or something in my own scripts?
I am at the end of my rope and I'm hoping someone out there can give
me a pointer of two.

Respectfully with full recognition that a lot of you are smarter than
me,
Matt K Jensen