Image manipulation library under a GPL-compatible license?

Leif K-Brooks eurleif at ecritters.biz
Sat Aug 7 19:59:57 EDT 2004

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> sorry, but you don't have the slightest idea what you're talking
> about.  PIL uses the original Python license, about which FSF
> has the following to say:  <snip>

Sorry, you're right. For some reason, I got "the name of Secret Labs AB
or the author not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to
distribution of the software without specific, written prior permission"
with the obnoxious BSD advertising clause. Please disregard anything
else I say, because I've probably done way too litle research.