Why I love python.

Nick Patavalis npat at efault.net
Fri Aug 13 17:14:55 EDT 2004

On 2004-08-13, kosh <kosh at aesaeion.com> wrote:

> I don't want my cell phone to run python, java, ruby, c# etc etc. I
> want it to just be a telephone and do that job well.

I understand. You want a nice analog cell-phone, with a large rotary
dial, and very long cord. Sorry but resistors, capacitors, and diodes
can only go that far. For everything else you need large clusters of
transistors (integrated-ccircuits they are called by some) and a lot
of them need (God forbid!) "software".

/npat

P.S. I *have* to sign with this :)

telephone.  My wish has come true.  I no longer know how to use my
telephone.
  -- Bjarne Stroustrup