Decorator syntax (was Re: PEP 318 - PyFIT comments)

Iñigo Serna inigoserna at terra.es
Fri Aug 6 15:03:24 EDT 2004

Hi,

after thinking all day I hope I've found the option I like more:

#decorator
def func (cls, *args, **kw):
    pass

... and it's compatible with old versions of python :)

seriously, I prefer next options, they are more readable:

1)
def func (cls, *args, **kw):
    .deco
    pass

2)
def func (cls, *args, **kw):
    __deco__
    pass

i.e., not before or inside function definition.

Best regards,
Iñigo