Alternative decorator syntax decision

Robert Brewer fumanchu at amor.org
Fri Aug 20 12:17:31 EDT 2004

Top-posting-to-help-quick-scanning: J2 J2 J2.

To Paul, M. Sparks, et al: Since J2 is coming up frequently (and Guido
did not immediately reject it when asked), I'm going to follow through
and try to write a proposal this weekend for J2. I'll post it here for
feedback (and of course, wait for the 'final' count of votes) before
posting it on py-dev.

Robert Brewer
MIS
Amor Ministries