Pygame - Only ONE Font found!?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sun Aug 1 20:28:00 EDT 2004

"Askari" <askari at addressNonValide.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9538A6D09A14CaskariaddressNonVali at 207.35.177.135...
> "Terry Reedy" <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote in
> news:mailman.994.1091237691.5135.python-list at python.org:
>
> > If you don't get an answer here (pygame is an application of Python,
but
> > not Python itself), try the pygame mail list or
gmane.comp.python.pygame
> > via gmane.org.
>
> "Pygame is a set of Python modules designed for writing games."

I found that line.

> And I'm redirect to group "comp.lang.python" if I need help.

I see that 'Python' is linked to python.org but see no reference to c.l.p
on the pygame page.  If it is there, it would mean help with the language
rather than pygame itself.

> For "gmane.org"... too long for access help...

I have no idea what you mean here.  But anyway, if you cannot bother
yourself to ask on the right forum, why expect anyone else to bother to
answer?

Terry J. Reedy