Decorator syntax

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.com
Thu Aug 5 20:41:07 EDT 2004

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:45:40 -0400, Christopher T King
<squirrel at WPI.EDU> wrote:

>I think much of the problem in coming up with a universally acceptable
>decorator solution is that we're trying to kill too many birds with one
>stone.  I believe the decorator problem can be seperated into at least
>three distinct needs:

I don't pretend to have an adequate grasp of the technical issues:

But I certainly find the argument you make in the portion oif the post
that followed from the above well constructed and (intuitively)
convincing.

Though I am also intuiting that the fact that I happen to do so may
not have a major influence on the debate ;).

Art