Call for signatories for J2

Robert Brewer fumanchu at amor.org
Thu Aug 26 11:35:15 EDT 2004

Pierre-Frédéric Caillaud wrote:
> 	I'll vote for it.

Thank you!

I'd like to take this opportunity to say two things:

1) THANK YOU to _all_ who have signed. Keep 'em coming!

2) I'm counting as signatories everyone who "votes", but I'd like to make clear that your name on the document isn't a vote, it's an endorsement. It's a subtle point, but Guido is the only one who will "vote". :)

> 	Can we insert conditional expressions in the decorator list ?

Not with the current patch; however, that option may be allowed in the future. The order of operation would have to be reversed, so *IF* Guido votes yes, then you need to bring this up again immediately.

Robert Brewer
MIS
Amor Ministries
fumanchu at amor.org