Importance of C# (was Re: IronPython-0.6 is now available!)

Lawrence Oluyede raims at dot.com
Tue Aug 10 11:14:30 EDT 2004

In data 10 Aug 2004 07:07:04 -0700, Michele Simionato ha scritto:

> Even knowing about the MRO MI can be painful. Actually,
> after fighting with MI in Zope I am starting to hate

Maybe because they use it *too much* ?
After seeing the (Twisted, Nevow, Atop) source code I recognized that MI
could be useful (they don't use it too much, but they do)

Ciao Michele :)

ps. anyway I'm agree with you, the lesser the better.

--
Lawrence (l dot oluyede at virgilio dot it)
"In IE we trust"