Alternative decorator syntax - POLL RESULTS SO FAR - ARE WE DONE?

John Roth newsgroups at jhrothjr.com
Sun Aug 22 07:11:32 EDT 2004

"Paul McGuire" <ptmcg at austin.rr._bogus_.com> wrote in message
news:pUTVc.8393$Jn5.5720 at fe1.texas.rr.com...
> Well, after 3 days of open polling, the number of additional votes have
> dropped off pretty dramatically.  Here are the results so far:
>
> Total voters: 55 (with 3 votes each)

Now that I've had a chance to look at the syntax, you can count
me mildly in favor of J2. (I haven't voted yet.) It's an extra line,
but I think the explicitness outweighs the vertical space it
takes up.

The keyword is fine even though it will almost certainly require
a future statement for 2.4.

John Roth