PEP-0318

Doug Holton insert at spam.here
Fri Aug 6 21:16:48 EDT 2004

Mark Bottjer wrote:
>> Incorporation of all or part of
>> http://www.python.org/moin/PythonDecoratorsinto the PEP would also be
>> appreciated.
>
> Neat page. I would like to flesh out (5.D), though, as it is not quite
> just "(5.C) with pie syntax" like the document currently states:
>
> I would be happy to add these myself if someone would tell me how?

You have to click on the "UserPreferences" link on the top right of the
page and create an account (with a username like MarkBottjer and a
password).
Then when you refresh the PythonDecorators page you will be able to
click an EditText link at the bottom of the page to edit it.

I noticed you posted the "@decorators at the top of function body" idea
right before I posted it here, too.  See the "compromise?" thread.