@decorators

paolo veronelli paolo_veronelli at yahoo.it
Fri Aug 6 09:16:14 EDT 2004

Thinking about the editing of programs containing decorators (which
probably are not anyway) ,if they are placed before the def (and class?)
probably
it's right to have a special symbol marking all lines which are to be
folded with the owner of them,so they can be easily recognized.
Surely this breaks identation layout because these lines look like pieces
of the outer scope.

Some of the __x__ methods are in some way orthogonal to the code .I wonder
if this new orthogonality shouldn't share this syntax ....

In ruby '@' is in place  of methods 'firstarg.' which is very efficient.I
would like to use the @ symbol like first argument to methods ,in place of
a name(self for most).But this is another story.

I hope there is a way to 'decorate' inside the def which is possibly
wrong:this thing I would like to understand more.

		Ciao Paolino
--
....lotta dura  per la verdura