Alternative decorator syntax decision

Avner Ben avner at skilldesign.com
Fri Aug 27 06:14:18 EDT 2004

Robin Becker wrote:
 >[snip]
> except that these wrappers/transformers/decorators are able to do what
> they like to the code including turning methods into properties,
> changing the argument list etc etc etc.

Which is ok with me, as long  as they only stress and specialize the
 status of the function (how) but  do not completely alter the
requirement  (as understood from the name and arguments).  Once this is
not only allowed, but actively  supported by the language, reading
Python will become as easy and obvious as reading COBOL.

	 Avner.