Starkiller?

Michael Sparks zathras at thwackety.com
Tue Aug 3 06:30:48 EDT 2004

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Bill Dandreta wrote:

> Neuruss wrote:
> > Does anyone have news about Starkiller?
>
> Here's the Starkiller website:
>
> http://web.mit.edu/msalib/www/urop/
>
> It says hopefully it will be released by October.

That page is 3 years old though:

   HTTP/1.1 200 OK
   Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 09:29:09 GMT
   Server: MIT Web Server Apache/1.3.26 Mark/1.4 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.9
   OpenSSL/0.9.6g
==>Last-Modified: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 01:18:19 GMT
   ETag: "31ae0ce6-f60-3b81b6db"
   Accept-Ranges: bytes

Mind you, given the comments he made in June and others people have made
in this thread, it's entirely possible he was just prescient 3 years ago
about which October :) We're probably just all an insecticide dump :)

Michael
(Also patiently waiting to play with it :)