Larry Wall & Cults

Brian {Hamilton Kelly} bhk at dsl.co.uk
Mon Aug 30 18:27:45 EDT 2004

On Sunday, in article
     <pan.2004.08.30.00.02.19.911327 at bar.net> foo at bar.net "Mac"
     wrote:

> Hmm. No explicit comparison was made, but since the post is a cautionary
> tale (well, the post is a rambling mess, but I think it is trying to be a
> cautionary tale) I think the comparison is understood.

"Cautionary tale"????  Cautionary tale, my arse.

The post was the fuckwitted ramblings of a total raving looney; kill the
thread (and the original poster) and forget about it.

--
Brian {Hamilton Kelly}                                     bhk at dsl.co.uk
   "I don't use Linux. I prefer to use an OS supported by a large multi-