Call PieMan

Vent d'Est - East Wind po-yung.liu at pandora.be
Fri Aug 13 20:11:49 EDT 2004

Steve Christensen wrote:
> In article <2o4m5pF6apnoU3 at uni-berlin.de>, Daniel Ellison wrote:
>
>>Dave Benjamin wrote:
>>

>>>I just want to say, for the record, that if anyone can successfully build a
>>>Python compiler that can produce Flash bytecode, I will personally allow
>>>you to throw *any number of pies* in my face, in as public of a ceremony as
>>>you desire. Furthermore, I will match you 50/50 in the cost of the pies.
>>
>>Wow, that's one heavy challenge! Either Dave thinks it just can't be
>>done, or he really, /really/ wants this compiler.
>

> Or, he really likes pie.
>

> -Steve
In belgium there is the pieman (with his piegroup , and piecommunity ) ,
he was a baker , and so he is bored of baking and become PieMan or the
Pie Justice man , it s him who have throw Pie In Bill Gates 's face :)
(this was not his first shoot :) , he have a lot of important
personality in his hall of fame :))