Alternative decorator syntax - POLL RESULTS SO FAR - ARE WE DONE?

Mark 'Kamikaze' Hughes kamikaze at kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu
Mon Aug 23 13:06:11 EDT 2004

Paul McGuire <ptmcg at austin.rr._bogus_.com>
wrote on Sun, 22 Aug 2004 02:53:09 GMT:
> Well, after 3 days of open polling, the number of additional votes have
> dropped off pretty dramatically.  Here are the results so far:

  My server didn't receive the poll at all, AFAICT.  So my votes are:
A1 L L

  I'd rather have a keyword than punctuation, but the placement is
exactly right, and I have zero problem with @.

  If I could vote *against* something, it would be C1.  That's the most
amazingly horrible code, and leads to indentation wars for all eternity.

"Virtues foster one another; so too, vices.
 Bad English kills trees, consumes energy, and befouls the Earth.
 Good English renews it." -The Underground Grammarian, v1n2