I got it! How to force a single number to be a tuple

Jinming Xu cybermanxu at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 12:32:16 EDT 2004

Sorry for the previous message. It's really a simple question and I have
solved it myself.

Thanks,

Jinming

Hi Folks,

I have a number sequence, which is put into a tuple like this:

y=2, 3.0, 4.5

I can manipulate the sequence as a tuple when it has more than 1 number. But
when the sequence has only 1 number, like

y=2

I have trouble to manipulate it as a tuple.  I guess there must be a way to
forece a single number to be a tuple. Could anyone please tell me that?

Thanks,

Jinming