Compiled C++ and Mysql codes run in python cgi script

Larry Bates lbates at swamisoft.com
Wed Aug 4 18:25:16 EDT 2004

mysql.sock is a normally a symbolic static link
(normally located in /tmp directory) that is used
to communicate with MySQL.  I suspect that when
you run under web interface, you don't have proper
access rights to that directory for the program
to communicate via this socket interface.

HTH,
Larry Bates
Syscon, Inc.

news:mailman.1151.1091647807.5135.python-list at python.org...