HELP on module

Chong Soo Fern soofern at msn.com
Sat Aug 7 01:11:18 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am currently a fourth year Uni student who is working on a Thesis that
required me to use python language to develop a webpage that user to query
on. I am so new to python and struggling so hard to learn and apply it. I
wonder if any body out there can help me a helping hand.

As attached is the details of my thesis requirement. I am currently reading
through a book "Learning Python" and looking through some useful tutorials.
I am actually searching for modules that can link postgreSQL and python
together. Please give me some advice which at least help me to start up the
program, cause I'm really lost. I wonder if the CGI tutorial on the python
website :http://www.python.org/doc/lib/module-cgi.html, worked for my case?

Operating System: Linux
Programming Lang: Python
Database : PostgreSQL

Your kind attention is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,
Chong Soo Fern

Protect your inbox from harmful viruses with new ninemsn Premium. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp?banner=emailtag&referrer=hotmail