age of Python programmers

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Fri Aug 20 06:20:33 EDT 2004

[Mark, quoting "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman!"]
> Well, Mr. Frankel, who started this program, began to suffer from the
> computer disease that anybody who works with computers now knows
> about. [...] the /delight/ in being able to see how much you can do.

I wonder, what is the average level of infection with this disease among
Python programmers relative to the rest of the programming world?

Is there a test for it?  Number of cool but unfinished projects?

Is there a cure?  Do we want one?

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com