Best GUI- Python for children - pygame and blender32

Michael Sparks michaels at rd.bbc.co.uk
Thu Aug 26 07:13:43 EDT 2004

Andr? Roberge wrote:

> Sorry about the cryptic subject line, but I wanted to capture the
> essence of my message in a single line.
>
> I am learning Python (which, as everyone know is the best language :-)
> so that I can write a tutorial to teach my kids about computer
> programming.

Have you seen the LiveWires course? It's been running several years
now and sounds like they've been successful. They use Tk and pygame
for what it's worth.
   * http://www.livewires.org.uk/python/

Regards,

Michael.
Michael.Sparks at rd.bbc.co.uk
British Broadcasting Corporation, Research and Development
Kingswood Warren, Surrey KT20 6NP

This message (and any attachments) may contain personal views
which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.