PHP Documentation

Larry Bates lbates at swamisoft.com
Mon Aug 30 10:47:25 EDT 2004

Zope has such a system in place for their docs.  You can just ask
that the comments be hidden and they disappear.  It does appear to
provide a way to make comments, add examples clarification that
"may" get included in the next version of the docs.

Larry Bates
Syscon, Inc.

news:1gjc9sk.e6c0cwnxjvs5N%aleaxit at yahoo.com...