Access to Oracle

Sion Arrowsmith siona at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Wed Aug 18 10:28:14 EDT 2004

Greg Lindstrom <greg.lindstrom at novasyshealth.com> wrote:
>I am running Python 2.3.3 on HP-UX and would like to access an Oracle 9i
>database. Looking through the vaults, I see 4 or 5 modules that might work
>and was wondering if anyone is currently hitting Oracle and what are you
>using.

We're using cx_Oracle, primarily for Oracle 8i on Solaris but we
also target W2K. Testing with 9i should currently be in progress,
and I've had no problems reported so far....

--
\S -- siona at chiark.greenend.org.uk -- http://www.chaos.org.uk/~sion/
  ___  |  "Frankly I have no feelings towards penguins one way or the other"