Alternative decorator syntax - POLL RESULTS SO FAR - ARE WE DONE?

Francesco Bochicchio bockman at virgilio.it
Sun Aug 22 06:34:13 EDT 2004

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 02:53:09 +0000, Paul McGuire wrote:

> Please start giving some thought to what the 'decorate' keyword should be.
> If we can get/keep this selection to a manageable list, then we should have
> another multivote some time next week.

If you are still open to lurkers suggestions, I'm partial to syntax that
can be read like common language (this is one reason why I like Python and
I mildly dislike the @ sintax). Therefore I would like to suggest
to use in J2 keywords like 'using' or 'with', which also hint to the fact
that this is only the first part of a declaration suite that will  be
continued by the 'def' statement.

Ciao
-------
FB