Importance of C#

Jorgen Grahn jgrahn-nntq at algonet.se
Sat Aug 7 03:52:51 EDT 2004

On 30 Jul 2004 13:48:02 GMT, Duncan Booth <me at privacy.net> wrote:
> BTW, elsewhere in this thread someone said that C++ doesn't fit well into
> .Net framework so it is worth mentioning that vs2005 also includes
> completely revamped support for C++. Naturally this is incompatible with
> their earlier attempt, but it really is much improved.

I suppose you mean "C++/CLI", which is a superset of ISO C++. Well, it adds
a completely new object model to the language, new keywords and everything
... so the statement "C++ doesn't fit well into .Net framework" still
applies, IMHO.

/Jorgen

--
  // Jorgen Grahn <jgrahn@      ''If All Men Were Brothers,
\X/                algonet.se>    Would You Let One Marry Your Sister?''