Logical lines of code counter

Tim Leslie tim.leslie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 06:03:20 EDT 2004

Hi Sylvain,

Since you're alive on this list, I thought I'd throw you a couple of questions:

1) Where should I best be asking pylint questions? The mailing list
looks a bit quite so I wasn't sure if I would get a reply.

2) Is there someway to specify a set of variables which won't throw
errors for being unused, eg _ when used as a dummy in a for/list comp.

3) Why does this trigger?

W0622 	datacore.ns5 	Ns5._parseHeaders 	156 	Redefining built-in '_'

The offending line is:

        electrodes = [{} for _ in range(self.num_channels)]

Cheers

Tim