Module for converting XML to Python object(s)?

Robert Oschler no_replies at fake_email_address.invalid
Sun Aug 1 17:42:14 EDT 2004

Has anybody seen a Python module that will take an XML document (not a
colossal one), and convert it to a Python nested class object?  I'm
basically looking for something that would allow me to parse an XML document
(not tokenize it like SAX or make it into an XPath accessible DOM object
like others), directly into a nested Python object so I could access
everything through Python class attribute references.

Thanks.
--
Robert