A decorator syntax not yet mentioned (I think!)

paolo veronelli paolo_veronelli at yahoo.it
Fri Aug 13 07:25:35 EDT 2004

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 22:59:46 -0400, Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> wrote:

> paolo veronelli wrote:
>
>> This 'old' method doesn't allow to prepone it,I think a statement was
>> the way to allow this ,but why impone it?
>
> Sorry, that's not English, and I'm afraid I can't infer what
> you mean by "prepone" and "impone"...  (impone apparently
> means "to wager", but I don't think that's what you meant).

This f=mutate(f) method doesn't allow to be stated before the def of f,I
think a statement (in place of a function call) is the right way to allow
a declaration on f before the def of f,but why put it before has to be an
obligation ?
If we don't specify the name of the function after the new keyword we are
obliged to put the decoration statement in that place (right before the
def).
If python is not a democracy (I wouldn't shout it happy anyway),this
doesn't mean there should be no freedom.

Still awful I know ;-]
	Paolino

--
....lotta dura  per la verdura