age of Python programmers

Gerrit Muller gerrit.muller at embeddedsystems.nl
Fri Aug 20 04:23:16 EDT 2004

Roel Schroeven wrote:

>> I spotted some errors in your list, added new entries, and made a
>> histogram: http://roelschroeven.net/pythonages/

Very cool. It might be good idea to add a date and time at the top,
since new datapoint keep coming in?

regards Gerrit

P.S.,

a lot of people added other intersting datapoints: when they started
programming and other languages used. I started around the age of 14,
with HP table top machines (polish notation). Programming languages:
Assemblers, Fortran, *Basic, *Pascal, C, Objective-C, C++. The most
positive experiences were Sinclair QL-basic, Turbo Pascal, Objective-C
and then a quantum leap towards Python.

--
Gaudi systems architecting:
<http://www.extra.research.philips.com/natlab/sysarch/>