Xah Lee's Unixism

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at news.widomaker.com
Tue Aug 31 12:03:43 EDT 2004

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.folklore.computers.]

> I'd expect to get these complaints indeed from people who drove it,
> but I'd be puzzled if they'd continued to drive it every day.

Um... maybe it's paid for?

I use things daily that I hate... I can't afford to replace them.

Maybe if the people had no *plans* to replace the Explorer, or they
turned around and bought yet another one, I could see your point.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [There is a limit to how stupid people really
are -- just as there's a limit to the amount of hydrogen in the Universe.