Am I on the right path

Dave Benjamin ramen at lackingtalent.com
Wed Aug 25 20:26:23 EDT 2004

In article <10ipp5jbau4hb06 at corp.supernews.com>, ADE wrote:
> Nope just a project I wouldn't know how to create a virus worm or spambot
>
> I am just learning how to program in python
>
> But thanks for your concern as I can see the potential of something like
> this

Glad to see we're all so forward-thinking here. Remember, for your virus to
work properly, you'll need to make sure it downloads and installs the Python
language environment onto every host. PythonWin would be helpful too,
assuming you're targetting Windows boxes.

Good luck,
Dave

--
 .:[ dave benjamin: ramen/[sp00] -:- spoomusic.com -:- ramenfest.com ]:.
        "talking about music is like dancing about architecture."