J2 proposal: keyword

Anthony Baxter anthonybaxter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 12:50:35 EDT 2004

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:08:44 GMT, Arthur <ajsiegel at optonline.com> wrote:
> So in the end I might have ended up doing exactly what I have accused
> others of doing in other cases - reading into the @decorator syntax
> decision (assuming *some* syntax is a fait accompli) - finding it to
> be wise, for reasons perhaps beyond its intentions.

As someone else said at some point during the last two weeks of
decorator discussions - we're all using a language that, by and large,
is Guido's design. He's done a good job so far of producing something
that's excellent - I trust him to produce a good result here.

I hope the final decision ends up getting less vitriolic responses
than the 2.4a2 release got.