Larry Wall & Cults

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Aug 26 11:57:51 EDT 2004

>>>>> "Grant" == Grant Edwards <grante at visi.com> writes:

Grant>    "Guido said it, that settles it, but we're going to discuss
Grant>     it endlessly and and vote on it using six or seven
Grant>     different voting algorithms anyway.  Then we'll argue about
Grant>     the voting algorithms."

Are the voting algorithms indented consistently?  That's a necessity,
correct?  Surely, they have significant whitespace.

/me ducks back under his rock