age of Python programmers

Bigbowser mov_21h at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 19:16:40 EDT 2004

15 ^^ been programming in python for about  2 weeks
now, but i have prgrammed before in C and asm [ 16 +
32 bit :) ]

I decided to choose python as my scripting language
because i asked a friend wether to go for python or
ruby, he reccommended python due to its user base and
mass of addons, widgets etc..

So far so good :P

--- "Eli Stevens (WG.c)" <listsub at wickedgrey.com>