Apache web server and CGI

Peter van Kampen news at woody.datatailors.com
Wed Aug 11 09:36:37 EDT 2004

In article <81a41dd.0408101143.43fea836 at posting.google.com>, Lad wrote:

>> <Directory /usr/lib/cgi-bin/>
>>     AllowOverride None
>>     Options ExecCGI
>>     Order allow,deny
>>     Allow from all
>> </Directory>

> Thanks Peter for help. Now I can run cgi scripts in default
> c:/program files/apache group/apache/cgi-bin/
> directory.
> The problem was that there was not last "/"
>
> But how can I forced the Apache to allowed to run scripts in a
> different directory for example C:\Test\MyScripts\

I would guess you have something like the above in your httpd.conf

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ c:/program files/apache group/apache/cgi-bin/

<Directory c:/program files/apache group/apache/cgi-bin/>
    AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Simply replace c:/program files/apache group/apache/cgi-bin/ with
C:\Test\MyScripts

Hth,

PterK

--