age of Python programmers

Bryan belred1 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 23:51:40 EDT 2004

Lucas Raab wrote:
> One thing I've always kind of wondered is what is the average age of a
> Python programmer?? What age groups use Python?? Something to think
> about....

i'm 37... started programing on a TRS-80 Model I and III.  i also did a bit a programming on a VIC-20... brownie points
for anyone who can remember how many text characters there was in one row... believe it or not, i can remember this :)
eventhough i'm not OLD like some of those on this list, i did get to program BASIC with punch cards in my 8th grade math
class.

bryan