Alternative decorator syntax - POLL RESULTS SO FAR - ARE WEDONE?

Sun Aug 22 09:13:34 EDT 2004

"Paolo Veronelli" <paolo.veronelli at yahoo.it> wrote in message
news:mailman.2146.1093172019.5135.python-list at python.org...

> Some morphological images suggest me "through"  can be a keyword as it
> hide the verb filter which can be a little more general then others.
> Anyway using a verb or a noun doesn't suggest the orthogonality of the
> piece,so please consider adverbs as clever candidates.
>
> Paolino

I always thought "through" was a preposition.  So I googled for lists of
prepositions, and found these other candidates (they are also shorter):

per
via

-- Paul