zero new keyword decorator

Peter Otten __peter__ at web.de
Thu Aug 12 15:46:17 EDT 2004

Roman Suzi wrote:

> After a week of reading decorator discussion my mind slowly
> turnes in the opposite direction: to find which syntaxes are absolutely
> unwanted.

Learn from Bengt Richter to keep a straight face while proposing something
really odd.
On the other hand - Guido could use his time machine to make these the
syntax suggestions that were avoided by the pie.
Speaking of which - why would he volunteer to take this pie straight into
Python's face. We need another Dan Sugalski.

Peter

--
Then again, it's 5am in Finland and I'm still moderately drunk.
-- Ville Vainio