Why I love python.

Nick Patavalis npat at efault.net
Tue Aug 17 03:14:35 EDT 2004

On 2004-08-17, Delaney, Timothy C (Timothy) <tdelaney at avaya.com> wrote:

> No - it is a discussion about simplicity. Mobile phones were used as an
> example of something simple becoming les and less simple, to which you
> produced a denigrating response.

Sory if my response sounded denigrating. It was not my intention,
honest.

All I wanted to point-out was that these devices are complex, and
there's no way arround it. They *do* require massive amounts of
software to work efficiently, and whether this complexity is visible
to the user (in the form of java-games, web-browsers, or whatever), or
hidden internally and visible only to the developers is another
issue. So even if your cell-phone has the simplest user-interface in
the world, it still requires a lot of software to function, and this
software has to be written in some programming language.

/npat