age of Python programmers

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Wed Aug 18 11:54:39 EDT 2004

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:36:09 -0500, rumours say that Skip Montanaro
<skip at pobox.com> might have written:

>    Christopher> I'm 19.  The only other Python programmer I know personally
>    Christopher> is 21.  Congrats on discovering Python at 14; back then I
>    Christopher> thought VB was a godsend. ;)

[skip]

>Whippersnapper...  At 14 I would have thought a computer was a godsend. ;-)
>
>(I'm 50, btw.)

Perhaps when the timbot was 14, *everything* was godsent (or so the
Bible describes things :)
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,
"Tssss!" --Brad Pitt as Achilles in unprecedented Ancient Greek