Decorators: an outsider's perspective

Reinhold Birkenfeld reinhold-birkenfeld-nospam at wolke7.net
Thu Aug 19 07:17:48 EDT 2004

Jack Diederich wrote:

> The country results ended up with Germans having little sense of humor
> (they thought everything was funny) to Canadians being the most picky.
> Most "American" comedians are from Canada (SCTV, SNL) so that at least
> jives with my personal experience.

Well, I'm not digging up that old quote, am I?

"""
We're Germans and we use Unix. That's a combination of two demographic
groups known to have no sense of humour whatsoever.
"""

(credits to Hanno Mueller)

Reinhold

--
Wenn eine Linuxdistribution so wenig brauchbare Software wie Windows
mitbrächte, wäre das bedauerlich.  Was bei Windows der Umfang eines