age of Python programmers

Francis Lavoie franz04 at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 19 10:58:17 EDT 2004

25 but still new to python.
I'm a windows/linux system admin by
profession/obligation, and then never developpe my
programming skills very much since I'm out of school.
I start using python a month ago, because I was
suppose to build a php dynamic website (only news),
but the client doesn't have php support. So my option
was, asp or python.
Now I have builded a client site cms lite program that
update news by ftp. First I though it would be only a
patching solution, but wow, now I can buil a full cms
lite client application, that keep it very simple for
user. After cleaning the code (well I was learning in
the same time) and comment it, I think I'll opensource
it somewhere.
Python is amazing and it will start a new programming
odyssey for me ;-)