PyQt + PygreSQL

Grzegorz Dostatni dostatnig at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 17:03:44 EDT 2004

I don't know how to set it up using pygresql, but you can do it using
qtsql module. Just make sure that qt was compiled with the postgresql
support.

If you need to use pygresql for some reason, you could always try to have
multiple connections to the database from you code (one through qtsql
module, another through qtsql). That will probably get very ugly very
quickly.

Greg