Decorator keyword options - brainstorming

Steven Bethard steven.bethard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 12:52:50 EDT 2004

Michael Sparks <michaels <at> rd.bbc.co.uk> writes:
> One other thing that jumped out at me is that different syntaxes
> probably work better using different keywords. (Partly why I've snipped
> decorator syntaxes)

Yeah, I noticed that pretty quickly too.  It looks though, that, of the
suggestions requiring a keyword, only the J syntaxes are getting substantial
support.  If it seems reasonable to others here, I think we should assume that
when we're discussing keyword options here, we're aiming at keywords for the J
syntaxes (and most probably J2).

Steve