Standard graph API?

Istvan Albert ialbert at mailblocks.com
Mon Aug 23 15:46:47 EDT 2004

Magnus Lie Hetland wrote:

> So, any interest? Or am I just a lone nut in wanting this?

I have often needed to use simple graph concepts and wrote a bunch
of code, then at some point I have started to unify it and (slowly)
put together a consistent model. When my research brings me back to
graphs I'll try to finish it.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/staff/i/u/iua1/python/graphlib/html/

I do have a lot functionality working, you can associate arbitrary
data with the nodes and edges, bfs, dfs, topological sort,graph
generation, David Epstein's python dijkstra algorithm, graphviz
visualization.

Istvan.