The winner of the Python Decorator Poll is...

John J. Lee jjl at pobox.com
Sat Aug 14 16:07:09 EDT 2004

Doug Holton <insert at spam.here> writes:

> John J. Lee wrote:
> > Of course.  *easily*
>  > Er, yup.
>
> Can you try a non-troll response that involves a complete sentence?

I didn't intend to troll.  Sorry if I came across as rude!

Taking my statements in reverse order, and expanding a little <wink>:

2. I don't question your simple arithmetic but...

1. Though you seem to think it ridiculously beyond the bounds of
possibility, it's very far from obvious that there are not 400 people
out there who read about this poll and supported the option that came
last, but did not vote.  It wouldn't surprise me in the least, in
fact.  Neither of us really has any evidence either way, which I why I
felt like counterbalancing your glib assumption.

I reject your prescriptive grammar, too, so there ;-)

John