Alternative decorator syntax decision

Gerrit Muller gerrit.muller at embeddedsystems.nl
Fri Aug 20 04:51:00 EDT 2004

I miss the option to _not_introduce decorators at all, at least at this
moment. Reading the discussion and all different proposals, it is
entirely clear for me that we don't know at the moment what the exact
goal is that we desire. Despite the lack of goal we shoot all kinds of
complicating and poorly readable options into the air. Be aware: once
something is introduceed you will not be able to remove it again.
Introduction is relatively easy, removal is nearly impossible.

In absence of my real vote (delay, delay, do nothing), I vote:
F F A1

regards, Gerrit

--
Gaudi systems architecting: