Decorator keyword options

Fri Aug 20 10:09:02 EDT 2004

"David Fraser" <davidf at sjsoft.com> wrote in message
news:cg509s$40m$1 at ctb-nnrp2.saix.net...
> Good plan. If anyone likes "wrap" they could add it to the Wiki with
> something akin to the description of transform
>
> David
David -

I encourage you to do this for yourself, if you have time.  I think this is
exactly the kind of thing Wiki was intended for - we are all empowered to
include items on that list.

(If you do not see the "EditPage" option at the bottom of the page, select
the "Preferences" item on the left-side menu and enter your info.  Once this
is done, you should be able to edit pages.)

-- Paul